Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: NOW IT'S MY TURN....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OKAY IT'S LIKE 3:00 AM AND I JUST GOT BACK...OF COURSE HAD A GREAT TIME NEED TO ASK!!! I HUNG OUT WITH MIKE TILL LIKE 2 AM. HERE'S THE SETLIST CUZ YA KNOW I GOT ONE(THANKS TO DONNIE~CUZ YOU KNOW YOU THE MAN!)setlistsociald

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LuckyNumber13's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's sweet! Thanks for sharin! Damn , they need to come back to AZ and NOT play a radio gig!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sean606's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2005
    Posts
    263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good to see that you enjoyed it. They also need a full tour of the UK, i missed the Astoria show because i was in LA of all places.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rmavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is cool! So no details to tell??? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dibens's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2005
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did they play Don't Drag Me Down or Bad Luck?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jonny_0110's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by sean606:
    Good to see that you enjoyed it. They also need a full tour of the UK.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">It's true, they do...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sean606's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2005
    Posts
    263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's true, they do...
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I just did some pointless research as i was VERY bored. Since 1991, 1.151079% of SD's touring has been in the UK.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ October 10, 2005 02:08 PM: Message edited by: sean606 ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PriZnBnD's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2005
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you were at the allentown show last night/??? LOL check out my posting about what happened to me there! How did you get backstage?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by greasergirl:
    That is cool! So no details to tell??? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Okay I guess I left out some show details! Mike came out chewing gum and blowing bubbles, that was pretty cute! Anyways, normal Social D show! Sick as always! He had a Fred Perry shirt on which was cool as hell! They didn't play drag me down which would of kicked ass because I haven't heard that for a while. I'm seeing them again in like 4 days so I'll post something then! I'm spending the whole weekend in Philly so maybe I'll run into the guys on South street or something! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member dix0r's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2004
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow! i'd kick a puppy to hear them play when she begins...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •